Friday, September 18

grace me with your presence

I'm currently studying fashion at an art school. Fashion has always been something I've worshiped, but there are other things in life i enjoy just as much. Interior Design is one of them. In the fourth grade I swore up and down my best friend and I would open our own interior business. We watched Trading Spaces religously and god knows we had our hearts set on Ty Penington. sometime after that I wanted to go on tour and become a roadie (real realistic..) then I got a grip and chose fashion. Long story short, Art is huge in my life, it always has been and always will be my escape. Bedrooms fascinate me. When they're welcoming and beautiful like the one above, it makes you feel as if everything will be okay. I mean really, who wouldn't want to go home to that?

Bedroom>Man in bedrom.

No comments: