Wednesday, June 23

June 23, 2010

What hurts the most is knowing that if I were worth it, you'd still be here. Unfortunately, that's a realization I've found way too many times in my short 20 years. I am not worth it to any boy when the going gets tough. I thought you were different. Every girl says that, right? Yes, they do. But you? I was so sure of you, so positive that giving you my heart was nothing but a wonderful risk that would provide some sense of happiness in this silly life. I will see you soon, and I can only hope that it will give me closure. You are the most beautiful boy I have ever encountered, you have a grand heart and an extraordinary personality. The girl who gets you will surely get my envy.

until then...
we're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl.
and don't forget -- you said it, not me.

No comments: