Saturday, June 4

simple kind of man

This weekend has led me to be less than motivated. Several events have caused this issue but that's beside the fact. I was supposed to venture to the beach to see my best friends. I'm so sorry I did not make it, I love you so much and I hope your birthday is the most magical adventure a girl can experience. Today I have decided to change this and be inspired. Below is a list I know I wont lose of things i would like to conquer before mondays work week begins...

- Venture to Father & Son Antique shop to find something amazing.
- Scout out the local flea market for magnificent rings and jewels.
- Head to the art store to purchase something interesting.
- Enjoy cold beverages with friends at the pool on these sizzling summer days.

Best Friends Blogs:
www.moonst0ned.tumblr.com
www.wildfl0werdarling.tumblr.com

check it out, they are some beautiful ladies.

No comments: